The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Project What the Fag?

Can you pick the winner of project runway out of this little picture? Please, take your time. I'll wait. I know. It can be difficult.

And speaking of difficult, LADIES? What the fag was up with the finale of Project Runway? Santino's lovely, tasteful collection that officially put him in the realm of the sane and the sleek, all american beauty of le collection du Daniel V. (who I will not mourn here because darling Mathilda will, I'm sure be presenting rage worthy of mummy dearest right here on this very blog) were up against Chloe's collection which, and Santino said it first and best bitches...

LOOKED LIKE A COUCH COMIN' AT YA!

Well, I've respected Chloe's work all season, and I think she's a lovely person and deserves all the success in the world, but I must respectfully disagree with the decision of this year's project runway.

AND I MEAN COME ON. PROJECT CHLOE? T'AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

Mathilda, I hope for your sake that the job that M. Kors offered the V. at the end of the show was of the design and not the blow variety.

But all is not lost, for (like the moon replacing the sun) as we bid goodbye to project runway, we wave hello to Miss Jay, Mister Jay, Twiggy, dishy Nigel Barker, a baker's dozen (ironically - cuz you know the bitches don't eat) of would-be models and one big 'ol gorgeous pile of hair, teeth and titties Miss Tyra Banks for America's Next Top Model.

If Reality TV was crack, I'd be Whitney, y'all.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger m said…

    i love how you included a photo of a couch, hahahh.

    santino in 3rd place, never woulda guessed that.

    good thing i wasn't betting b/c i woulda lost all my dough!

    can't wait to see santino's blog later...

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    I like that couch. I visited the site and after viewing Chloe's runway have decided that her stuff is too Blah, she uses flowery prints and shiny materials. As a person, I like HER!! Torn between personality and design.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home