The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Love List #2: Anna Nicole and Kat McPhee


All right, bitches, I'm back. And I just want to give TITS UP to Miss Mathilda and the other beautiful ladies of the Fag 4 for their excellent entries, while I've been in magazine land toiling for the man. The gay man, but still...

I return with a positive message of love for two very different women, both of whom are living the American Dream, an American Idol and an American Idle, if you will.

KAT MCPHEE is the most awesome part of American Idol this season, hands down. Sure, I have Ace on my desktop and wouldn't mind showing my appreciation for his assets in very energetic ways, but in terms of music, it's all about the KittenKat. Her purrfect performance of what is now my new favorite song "Since I Fell For You" (you can find it recorded by Babs Streisand, Bonnie Raitt, Natalie Cole and Reba McEntire, Johhny Matthis and others) was so controlled yet entertaining — definitely a vocal virtuoso. Plus she's definitely got that, "I want her at MY birthday party, quality." I cannot wait to hear what she bursts out with next. All you bitches better vote for her. She is FAGULOUS!


And now, from someone living the American Dream of taking a risk and working hard in the hopes that your talent will be recognized to the more popular American Dream of not doing very much at all, marrying someone with money and becoming a household name, despite being a mess.

ANNA NICOLE SMITH, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways! I love you so much I put you on the first page of my magazine even though the publisher didn't like the picture. I loved your show, and in particular, the fact that I couldn't decide whether I wanted more for you to sleep with your male lawyer, your female assistant, your dog or Margaret Cho. I love that you're shilling for TrimSpa, so I no longer have to worry about you going broke if the Supreme Court doesn't award you your dead hubby's money. At my most drag queeny, at my most f*cked up, at my most hilarious, it often seems as though I'm channeling you - not because I'm doing it consciously, but because you ARE the most hilarious, the most f*cked up and the most drag queeny.

She-crest out!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger m said…

    she sounded great last night but i'm all about big momma who went on last, i forget her name, mandisa??

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Kat Mcphee AND Anna Nicole Smith too! They're both the hottest chicks in the world.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home