The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Thank God That's Over


Well, my snarky little debutantes, Valentine's Gay is over again, and once again it proved for me an unmitigated disaster. But one knock-down, drag-out fight with my pseudo-boyfriend later and we're on the other side. Here in NYC the snow is melting, and I think I smelled the first touch of a spring breeze on my way to work.

And as if that were not reason enough to celebrate, it's another fagulous Wednesday night of TV, featuring Drawn Together taking potshots at Brokeback Mountain, sexy Sayid going into full torture mode on Lost and (I can't believe Season Two is almost over!) the final three will be chosen on the pinnacle of Reality Television, Project Runway.

Our pick to go tonight? Crunchy Granola South African Kara Janx (pictured), you may have turned it around with fine showings in the last two challenges, but we haven't forgotten your mediocre showings earlier on. Hey, at least you got in a good Pot Joke in before you go.

Tim Gunn, if you're reading this, come make love to me!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger m said…

    let's hear it for daniel v!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home