The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Monday, March 06, 2006

M's Oscar Review: 'Crash' Can Suck It!





Ok, I know I wasn't the only fag disappointed that Brokeback didn't win the coveted Best Picture Oscar.

However, it will be OK. I mean, we did get 3 biggies, including Best Director, Best Score and Best Adapted Screenplay! A round of applause for all involved with the legendary film.

Onto the good stuff now, THE OUTFITS!

Sadly I can't bitch about the worst dressed actors/actresses because nothing comes immediately to mind. In past years this has been far too simple (Gwyneth in that ill-fitting black lace dress; Joan Rivers deemed her boobs as 'chicken cutlets' in it...you remember it I'm sure), but not this one.

So, moving on, my pick for best dressed goes to...

Charlize Theron. Not the hugest fan of the massive bow but she really looked stunning in the satin-y Dior and how can you not love her? Charlize, congrats.

I also gotta say that Selma Hayek looked flawless. The woman is beautiful so I really didn't have any doubts but that blue was totally striking and hot on her.

Jennifer Aniston, Fagulous hearts you as well. So simple, so elegant, so classy. Please stay that way.

In individual award news, we were happy to hear that Phillip Seymour Hoffman won (although we were of course pulling for Heath) and even though I haven't seen Walk The Line yet, kudos to Reese, we knew it was your time to shine, girl!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    I blogged the oscars too. Title: The Oscars Sucked

     

Post a Comment

<< Home