The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Mummy Dearest Rage (As Predicted) Towards Project Runway's Finale!


















First off, last's night's supreme disappointment could have possibly been more enjoyable, had we played the Project Runway Drinking Game while sulking.

Ok, now on to the show.

While I did enjoy SOME pieces of Chloe's collection, overall, it did indeed look like a couch attack. Particularly that opening piece.. that pink thing, what the hell was that? Your thoughts?

Personally I LOVED Daniel's white top with the shimmer-y outline and Santino's gorgeous red dress, so hot!

Rather than expressing any further anger or melancholy, I'm going to take Santino's suggestion and turn my frown upside down, for maybe Daniel will resurface sometime soon. Hey, his web site is almost complete!

And if I bump into Mr. V on the street I'll be sure to show him some love!

Not like that, you fags!

Ok, maybe like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home