The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Final Three!!!




Can I just say, as I sit here on the edge of my seat because for some reason Tim Gunn's podcast about the most recent episode isn't up yet, what a CRAPtacular episode of Project Runway?

The show that, in a matter of minutes, went from a show I'd heard about to my favorite show of all time really got putrescent last night.

Not that I wasn't toally right about Kara going home, because I was – Bye, Sweetie! I hope you're high! — but what an idiotic challenge: a preview of your final collection? The whole point of the final collection is that they have months to do it right — to conceive and sketch and try shit to see if it works and do complicated fabric things they can't normally do.

And JESUS CHRIST what a waste of freakin' Iman?! Why not just say, "Bitches, design a dress for Iman!" Then we would have seen something with ten times the flair from all of them. Instead, they had a day and a wad of cash to "express themselves" (which, if you've watched Project Catwalk, the british version of Project Runway, is exactly the perfect way to end up with a bunch of tassels and crotchless pantied disasters) and they trotted out a bunch of dresses so flat, they couldn't even praise the winner.

And, seriously? Shut up Chloe! You know people lose for stupid slip-ups like saying "I'm not really sure if I want to win." All the judges will see that before fashion week, lady. And you better hope they chalk it up to extended overexposure to InSaneteno.

Nevertheless, I know at least one of the Fag 4 who's tugging his little tucker over the fact that Daniel V. made it to fashion week. (Mathilda wants to lick every inch of the man's body.) And I think the Danny V, Chloe D, InSanetino match-up should make for a good final couple of shows. Does anybody know a bar that shows Project Runway where I can watch the reunion special with even more catty bitches than usual?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home