The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Everybody's Doing It #1


Kittens, I know how many of you have peer pressure to thank for getting you on Friendster and eventually hauling ass over to Myspace; so I think it's only fair to introduce you to the latest time-sucking indulgence peer pressure has introduced into my life.

It's called the Hollywood Stock Exchange. Buy and Sell stock in your favorite (or not so favorite) celebs and watch it rise. You could have an Angelina Jolie's lips size payday if Scarlett Jo has a good opening weekend or Phillip Seymour Ho wins another award.

Imagine the uproar if Brangelina's next movie is a flop! It will be like the tech bubble bursting all over again.

And don't you want Brangelina's bubble to burst all over your FACE?

Go to www.hsx.com or just click here! Three Fag Cheers (Hip-Hip-Who-GAY!) to my dear friend Melody who turned me onto this insanity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home