The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bye, Bye, Bucky!


YAY! I love it when the results of American Idol allow me to easily parody Broadway show titles. But seriously folks, congratulations on once again keeping the gorgeous and talented Kat McPhee out of the bottom three. Sorry Bucky, you got more attractive as the weeks went on, but there was never all that much happening there, sweetness. However, due to the unexpected huge goodness of Queen night, I have removed my hate from some of the idols and must now re-iterate my positions on the remaining Lucky 7.

1. Kat McPhee - Honey, you know I love you, but Simon was right - "Who Wants to Live Forever" could have beem THE MOMENT. Way to steal the song from ManHatingBitchDisa, but remember to keep control so you don't screech out on the high notes. (I have the same issue... though I guess my notes aren't quite as high.)

2. Paris - LOVE LOVE LOVE the eighties outfit, girl. Loved the performance.

3. Pickler - Listen, ok, I don't like the Underwood. And I don't like that you're the Underwood clone, but I DO love the outfit and vote you most stylistically like an actualy Queen cover.

4. Elliot - Zzzzzzzzz...

5. Taylor - Sweetie, i told myself that when you got back to form and started spazzing out again and singing all over the place and rocking out I would love you again. But sadly, no, the love is gone. Good job on the Queen Medley, though.

6. Chris - HATE. But good job, also, on the Queen medley.

7. Ace - Shave your legs and find a drag review and a heroin addiction because you are officially A MESS.

Also, please, whoever does the pimp-o-mercials and medleys - ALLOW KAT TO SING, BITCHES. No one wants to hear these other skank whores showcased - we already have to suffer a minute and a half a week with most of them. SHIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home