The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Vanna White is a two-timing whore


while congratulations are in order for vanna getting her star on the walk of fame, i hope she can spell our T-W-O T-I-M-I-N-G because while watching my daily dose of wheel of fortune, miss all beef patty likes to switch to access hollywood during commercials. who happened to be on yesterday, but miss vanna. it wasn't a very hard decision to pick which vanna i wanted to see. the one who can barely spit out, "lights....camera....ACCESS!" or the one who pushes lit monitors and claps for ignant people who say letters that have already been said. i chose the latter. i don't really think you're a whore vanna. you're who i aspired to be when i was little, after all. my mother's pumps never looked quite like the ones you wore. thanks for making me queer vanna.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If Vanna White’s a whore, I’m buying and buying a lot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home