The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hump Day Humps #2: Cyclops vs. Wolverine

Once again it is hump day chillrens, and I can't wait to see the results of this week's match-up. See, I'm gettin' ruulll excited about this X-Mens 3 about to open up at theatres on Friday. In honor of mens with super powers and tight clothin all over their musskuls, Ms. Patty is givin' y'all two choices from this Marvel-ous action team.

James Marsden plays Cyclopsees and Hugh Jackman plays Wolferine. Now I don't give a damn who'd win in a fight to the death. That would be one less beautiful mens in the world and make Ms. Patty sadder than a wet cat in a microwave. All I cares about is whos you wanna wake up to in the mornin, funky breath and all.

Hugh and James are so fine, I don't know who I'd choose to hump. That's why I leave it up to y'all. So who will it be? Base it on superpowers or superfine-ness. As always, you only get one choice.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger m said…

    hands down huuuuugh

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's gotta be Wolverine (ignoring the fact that he is actually Hugh Jackman and in real life, sings and dances on Broadway). Anyway, how are you ever going to romantically stare into Cyclopes' eyes?

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger Alfred said…

    i'd have them both ways!!
    gosh! that's my first time thinking of a 3some...Hmmm it's a great idea!! Hugh Jackman and James Marsden!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home