The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Friday, July 21, 2006

The Fagulous Week In Review - 7/21

Justin: "I did drugs!
And I'm sooooo over Britney....
I'm a power bottom."

Malan gets the boot
Heidi said 'see ya weirdo!'
Who will we hate now??

Madonna: baby news?
She wants to adopt a third
Angie J says pffffff!!

Haley Joel: THE CAR CRASH!
Lindsay's blackberry stolen!
Nineteen and famous...

Prez says sh*t out loud
Hicks In West Virginia SHOCKED!
We say, whatever...

Brit gets apology
Enquirer: 'woops sorry!'
K-Fed says BOOYAH!

Pam and Kid to wed
And adopting Suri Cruise??
Hahaha, fooled ya!!

Paris: I'm the sh*t
Call me Marilyn Monroe
Um, OK ya skank!

New TV Series
Based on Macy's employees??
Are you kidding me?

Roseland to Irving
The Peaches show has been moved!
Fagulous boys cry :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home