The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

IDOLFAN666: THIS IS SO EFFING GREAT!


Y'all.

Y'all. Y'all. Y'all.

I have a new nominee for most worthless thing on the internet, and it is this interview - via AIM -with American Idol winner Jordin Sparks.

Really and truly, I just kept reading because I fell into the trap of believing that in order for something to be published by a major media outlet, it must contain some sort of content, but there is no light at the end of this empty, empty tunnel.

I warn you; you may get sucked into the vapidity.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Hello, you have a wonderful blog, but I can't find your email address, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
    Regards, Chris
    (Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home