The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

You can knock on my door anytime...

Whoah Nurses!

Just saw this on Huffington Post and was immediately...erm...titillated. God (apologies to ya, baby) only knows how many "I corrupt a pair of Mormon missionaries who knock on my door just as I'm getting out of the shower" fantasies I've had in my life (2, 345 and counting). Apparently, he/she heard me, and has sent a bromide in the form of this calendar. See what happens when recently returned, hunky Mormon missionaries fall into a vat of bronzer, get waxed into pre-pubescence, and airbrushed into Star-Trek-Alien-Chick-esque mistiness. This has only poured kerosene on the section of my loins that already burns for the Latter Day Lads, but I'll learn to live with the pain. Enjoy!




(Incidentally, given the music choice for this video, I find myself scratching my head about who could possibly be their target demographic...)

ps. Matt -- "TOO FAT, TOO HAAAAIRY!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home