The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Friday, March 24, 2006

You Caption It #11


I was going to do it myself but you guys are gonna love playing with this one.

No pun intended.

Ok, intended...


Third Place, fagasini said... Is that a dick on your shirt or are you just happy to see me?

Second Place, miss all beef patty said... apparently sock stuffing is a thing of the past. now they just put kate moss in thier thongs for the bulge.

FIRST PLACE, rlrco said... A new GAY super hero emerges: COCK MAN! Well endowed indeed for crisises at hand, strutting off a runway to satisfy horny boys in need, stop fashion offenders, and put an end to the Federal Marriage Amendment!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger greg said…

    apparently sock stuffing is a thing of the past. now they just put kate moss in thier thongs for the bulge.

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Miss Martha's Good Thing said…

    Is that a dick on your shirt or are you just happy to see me?

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    I'm actually speechless....
    Where can I get one for my husband?? Sometimes he can be a real dick.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home