The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Monday, April 03, 2006

You Caption It #14: Lindsay's A Bum


The Lohan at The Kids Choice Awards this weekend.

Oh yes, she did.

Third Place, miss all beef patty said... wearing a bed skirt with no underwear is never a good idea...soon her name will be synonymous with dumb ass i.e. the other night i let someone fist me with generic crisco...i felt like such a lindsay lohan

Second Place, rlrco said.. "Lindsay Lohan past the cocaine, now caught with CRACK!"

FIRST PLACE, miss dolly said.. Look! My dress matches my ass!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger greg said…

    wearing a bed skirt with no underwear is never a good idea...soon her name will be synonymous with dumb ass i.e. the other night i let someone fist me with generic crisco...i felt like such a lindsay lohan

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger greg said…

    sorry, that wasn't really a caption, how about
    "how em-BARE-ASS-ing stupid bitch" eh?

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Miss Dolly said…

    Look! My dress matches my ass!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home