The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Little More Vindication, A Little More Katharine!



Oh, nurses, I knew she knew! From the moment they did the first pan across the contestants and they caught Kat off guard, shoulders slumped, staring off into the distance. Of course she perked up when she realized the big eye was on her, but we knew. We knew she knew. Kat was going home.

We knew all through the horrible, awful, truly terrible Elvis medley. They were all ridiculously bad, and the arrangement was about as subtle as cum in your eye, but Kat especially seemed distracted. As my boyfriend said, "Is she just not able to sing Elvis?" And I said, "Yes." And in my sad little heart I added, "And she knows it's the end."

And now, a message from Concerned Citizens Against Rebecca Romaijn: SHUT UP, PEPPER!

And then, after the totally uncalled for performance by Taylor, they separated them. And Chris and Kat were together. And I said, "Shit." And then Taylor and Elliot were safe. And I said, "Fuck." And then . . .

RYAN SEACREST GAVE CHRIS DA BOOT! WHOO! JOY IN MUDVILLE! I ran about the room screaming, "YES!" I made phone calls and screamed "YES!" I flipped out, y'all! Not only was my love, the beautiful and talented and so deserving of another non-elvis chance McPhee, safe but also the boring, grating, joyless Scott Stapp bullshit of Chris Daughtry would no longer be poisoning my ears.

Until the finale. But hopefully that will be offset by KAT WINNING!

All right, kids, chime in. After the upset, which pony is winning this here derby?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger m said…

    at this point, just give it to elliott.

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Ginger Snaps said…

    Do we not find Elliot's resemblance in face and voice to a billy goat disturbing?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home