The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Friday, May 12, 2006

M's Top 10 Phrases You Probably Said/Asked Yourself This Week

10. If David Blaine's hands look like that after 7 days immersed in water, what the hell does his dick look like??
9. Britney.. stupid stupid stupid. We wish it WAS David Letterman's.
8. If I hear 'Bad Day' one more time, I'm going to LA to shoot Ryan Seacrest.
7. With Chris off American Idol, must I be forced to vote for Bucktooth?
6. James Frey's second book is a fake too? You gotta be shitting me!
5. Lindsay was so rude to Matt Lauer on The Today Show. That bitch! Ok, I still love her... a lot.
4. Jade is in the final 3! Yesssss!
3. Ashlee's beak is gone. She now resembles Miss Piggy instead of Big Bird.
2. 58 pages of Madonna in W magazine.. woooo! I'm even gayer than I thought.
1. I held my breath for 7 minutes and all I got was this lousy aneurysm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home