The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Humpin on Thursday Nurses #4: Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy

Guurrllll, I have been ruullll busy with my new job and all. I is so sorry I ain't been keepin' up with y'all. Have a little pity for the Patty. I was supposed to do this last week, then I was supposed to do it yesterday, but damn, I is just geetin' so busy. Well this ain't nothin too new but I figure it is still vurry interesting. Who do y'all think is hotter, Jake Gyllenhaal or Heath Ledger? Would you rather top Jack Nasty, or bottom for Ennis Del Mar? You let me know. Who says you can't hump on a Thursday?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger m said…

    JAKEEEEE... I'LL GIVE, receive, whatever he wants.

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Miss Dolly said…

    Miss Dolly wants some Jizzenhall!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home