The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Love List #10: Rachel McAdams

Ooooohhhh guurrlllll! I just recently saw this here movie called "The Family is Stoned" with young Ms. Rachel and I tell you what...that gurl is sumthin else. I first seen her in "Mean Bitches" with that cracked Lulu Lohan. She stole the show then too. I likeded her in "Wedding Crashers" as well. "The Notebook" was ah-ite. I admits it, Ms. Patty cried. Only because that handsome boy had to age and cuz they both dieded at the ends. Thay ain't much more to say about this young vixen though. Just that she fabulous. Look out for her in the new movie "Marriage" which is about an adulterous mans who plots his ho's death instead of putting her through the humiliation of a divorce. She prolly gonna be the daughter or sumthin but shoot, you knows I'm excited. Oh and get this, her rull name is Rachel MACAdams, but she just fancy, so she changeded the Mac to Mc. That's just fancy is what that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home