The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

OH! my god, Shannen Doherty!


Now usually, I won't hewar a word said about the Oh! network. They gave me my favorite new comedy of last year, Campus Ladies, which you should all be watching ALL the time, and they feature some of my most favorite ladies of all time — Ellen, Oprah, Tyra and of course comic genius Jennifer Saunders. And they also gave Sex Grandma Sue Johanson her own TV show. Even better? They gave freakin' the love of my life Janice Dickinson a new show - COMING SOON! DON'T MISS THIS SHIT!

But, oh!? What on earth is the deal with this "Breaking Up with Shannen Doherty"? Have we heard about this? Apparently people who want to quit their job, abandon their friends or break their lover's hearts are going to HAVE FREAKIN' BRENDA WALSH DO IT FOR THEM ON TV? I have long told people who say Reality Television represents the end of society to go suck on Janice Dickinson's bitch-flavored asshole and get back to me, but, seriously? Is this shit not har enough without adding in lights, cameras and SHANNEN DOHERTY IN YOUR FACE? What do you think, bitches? Is this the most horrible thing you can imagine? Alternatively, if you're morally bankrupt, you can learn how to shit all over the life of someone who trusts you at Oxygen.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home