The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hump Day Humps #3: Calvin vs. Klein


Whooo-weee huney. Its gettin ruulll hot out there, ain't it? It made Miss Patty just want to walk around in her britches. It gots me to thinkin bout them sexy Calvin Klein models. Not the new ones, but the ones that used to get me all hot and bothered back in the 90s. I've got two very sexy mens for y'all. Michael Bergin, on top, was from uurrly Baywatch and Antonio Sabato Jr. was from all sorts of mess, includin daytime soaps and nighttime soaps like my all time fave-rit, Melrose Places. Hell, I remember lookin at both of these men in magazines from that era, and thinkin they were hotter than two rabbits havin sex in a wool sock. Good luck with this one.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger m said…

    tough call but i'm going with antonio.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home