The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Fagulous Week In Review

I'm a day late.

Sue me.

This time in poem form.

...Earlier in the week Paris let a boobie slip
And Britney's long pants made her 'trip'
But luckily Tater Tot was OK
And Paris made the stupid music video anyway

Gwen popped out Gavin's baby
His name is King, I think they were lazy
Your new American Idol is Taylor Hicks
Voter fraud was one of his dubious tricks

Still no photos of Tomkat's kitten
Denise and Richie Sambora spotted acting very smitten
Madonna angers Christians with her Jesus stunt
I saw the new Lindsay Lohan movie, it SUCKED, to be blunt

X-Men to rule the box office this weekend
Lance Bass once again spotted with Reichen, his VERY CLOSE FRIEND
Actually Lance and the ugly guy from Nsync were at the Idol finale
Ryan Seacret, red carpet, all those fags, I thought it was the gay pride rally

And this concludes the fagulous week in review
Did you enjoy it? I made it just for you
Hopefully this week Brangelina will explode
And paparrazzi everywhere will shoot a big load

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home