The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Q: When is a Walloughs Not a Walloughs?


A: When he's a Cellar Door!

Ok, yeah, I realize that was neither funny nor did it make much sense, but if you'd just give me a fucking minute I'll explain. Sorry, I was channelling JonBenet's un-killer for a minute.

Anyway, Drew Edwards, who is the very talented man behind the Walloughs of my temporarily delayed musical "Fitz & Walloughs Get It in the End!" has a band called Cellar Door and they will be performing will be rocking Alrene's Grocery Saturday, September 2nd @ 10pm. It's a $10 Cover and I'm told there will be several other swell groups of music makers in attendance.

So if you're looking for someplace to get drunk on Saturday (and I know I set Saturday aside to do nothing but!), then check out my favorite pianist in action! Get more info at Drew's website: www.rugbyroadstudio.com

1 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...and when you see the fagulous Ms. Snaps this weekend, you should buy her a drink for that lovely PLUG!!!
    Thanks, nursey!

    luv...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home