The Fagulous Blog!

Learning the Fags of Life!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hump Day Humps #5: Madonna's He-Bitch or Britney's Baby Daddy


Dammit nurses! I need inspiration. I got a little bit since I is abouts to go see Madge on Monday and all. And I pit her up against Ms. Spearsa cuz I just felt awful for that poor thang durin' her interview. She is more white trash than havin' your uncle mow lawns for a trailer park...specific...that's right bitches...I am that gurl. So who'd you rather hump? The Guy that is Ritchie cuz of his woman and sorta his movies or Mr. Spears?PopaZao nurses, PopaZao! I mean when you gotta choose one to hump, it is either fancy sex with no air conditions, or dirty, white trash sex with a scruffy piece of shit dad. You know though, K-Fag has been with a sister, so he gotta be doin' somethin right? Right?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home